Tuesday, June 12, 2007

using colors bold and bright

Remaining days at current job: 2!

Wooo what a day! I've been nominated by two bloggers for the Thinking Blogger Award. I am so excited and thankful.

I was nominated by Sarah. She is super cool and we have very similar tastes in music. It seems like she always makes time for her workouts despite how stressful her life may be. She motivates me to try the best I can no matter how crazy my life gets. I also think her blog title is one of the wittiest thing I've ever read (Phat Girl in a Little Coat), being that Tommy Boy is my favorite movie of all time. Thank you so much, Sarah!

I was also nominated by Marie. Marie's is one of my favorite blogs, as I get so much inspiration reading about people who are successful in their weight loss journeys. She motivates me to run. One day, Marie, I will be a runner. I also find her recent scale woes entertaining. She commented on the song lyrics from my blog titles, and I really didn't think anyone cared or payed attention to any of that. I am so excited that you nominated me, Marie!

So, as I understand it, my new charge is to choose 5 blogs have an influence on my thinking. These are the rules I have been provided (and that apply to you if you get tagged!):


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

My five were really hard to pick. I read a lot of blogs, and some of my favorites have already been tagged. It was SO HARD to narrow down to the five most intriguing, but here goes.

  1. Aimee at Aimee's Adventures
  2. AMuldoon at New Year, New Me
  3. A FatBridesmaid
  4. The Token Fat Girl
  5. Jeannie at Points and Pounds

Thank you ladies so much for your inspiration and making me think! I look forward to reading your blogs every day!

By the way, Contest Winners, your packages will go out in the mail tomorrow! Be on the look-out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there, thanks for commenting on my blog today... i will add you to my daily read list, i always enjoying meeting new people (WW or not)...

and may i just say - you have a LOT of bags... i bought my first vera bradley bag last christmas (aqua/brown) and also have the matching day-planner... i know, gag, but i use it every, single day... i've never been a purse person and have one for the summer and one for the winter - so much for being a girl...

i look forward to reading more... :o)

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

sweetness! You should know, I'm similarly in love with your blog. :)

Aimee said...

Wow, thank you! I feel honored. :) I'm going to have to give this top 5 blog thing a thought. You would have been one of my nominees (I love reading your blog and seeing what you and Nate are up to) but you've already been nominated. I'll give this some thought and post my top 5 tomorrow night if I get home in time. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Aww thank you for the nomination and now I have a homework assignment (argh haha)...have a safe and fabulous trip to kansas and thank you for introducing me to your blog and your world...

marie said...

you're so cute :)