Sunday, April 13, 2008

for all redemptive measures


I decided to weigh today because Nathan has to be at the airport at 6 tomorrow morning, and I didn't want to forget. And I'm even showing my naked toes.

Nathan will be at the beach most of this week for a conference. I will continue to work.

I know/am pretty sure that this is a slight gain from my last weigh in. I really don't mind. I have pretty much thrown caution to the wind. BUT we went to the gym yesterday, and I have not had any chocolate cake/ice cream cake/mini Reese cups/M&Ms/potato chips since Friday. So that's progress.

I am back to my food blog on Tryin' On A Brand New Dress. I didn't have pictures of everything today, but it's better than nothing.

Crap! But I'm still on blog vacation. Don't tell anyone I was here!

1 comments:

Sweet Melissa & Saucy Sandy said...

Hi There, I saw your blog, I think you might like my friend and mine’s!
Check us Out for Tips
http://eatcleanbesexy.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Melissa & Sandy