Wednesday, April 16, 2008

as long as it ain't the one she left

Okay. So today was tough at work. You know when you think you know how to do your job and then someone comes and pulls the rug out from under you? Yeah. Today was tough at work.

So my work buddy and I decided to road trip to Louisville to...the Cheesecake Factory! Huge success there: half of my salad and half of my cheesecake. I pretty much rock.

Then on the way home, I called Nate (he comes home tomorrow!) and was telling him that I was running late, and I was really tired, and he reminded me that I can't wear my ring tomorrow unless I exercise tonight. I pouted and stuff.

I get home. I change the litter. I start a load of laundry (my co-worker gave me some of her fat clothes that I can wear!). I do 25 minutes of yoga/pilates. Because I rock.

Now I must sleep. Nathan comes home tomorrow!

3 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Good work! Have fun with Nate when he gets home!

Unknown said...

I love the ring goal you have.

Plus I loved the ring!

Hope you and Nate have a fun weekend catching up.

How is the hair doing? You still leting it grow out?

Anonymous said...

Great job! Keep it up, those good habits will start to become second nature after a while :)