Friday, February 1, 2008

thank you, clarity


January Wrap-Up
(Calendar stickers are for exercise)

Starting Weight 1/1 - 239
Ending Weight 1/31 - 226.2
Weight Loss - 12.8

Total Calories - 44,546
Average Calories per Day - 1437

Total Minutes Exercised - 1890
Average Minutes per Day - 61
Average Calories Burned per Day - 571

Goals for Februrary:
1. No Scale. I will judge my progress on fitting into particular clothing. Pictures (and not flattering ones) will come after my shower.

2. I will exercise for 2,000 minutes in February. The month is 2 days shorter, and I will be out of town for literally half of the month, so this will really be a challenge for me. But I will do it!

3. I will continue to record every bite, lick, and taste in Spark People. I will keep my average between 1400 and 1450.

4. I will continue my Calendar. I will have 2 stickers this month - one for exercise and one for being within the 1200-1500 calorie range. (I was there 20 days in January.)

18 comments:

Felicia said...

I am so proud of you!! Look at that calendar!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

I love your list for Feb to and the idea of the 2 stickers. Cant wait for the end of the month to see it full of stars!!!

Have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)

Sarah P said...

You have some very good goals for this month! You can do it!! I just noticed you said you will out of town for most of it.. OMG I will go through withdrawls- will you be able to post while your training for the new job. (Which have you told us yet what the new job is and I just missed it?)

Lori said...

I love your organization and progress tools! I, too, do the stickers on my calendar for exercise and i love to see it all fill up!! I really want to get a digital camera (yes, I live in the dark ages!). Originally a digital camera was my 50 lb. reward, but I might have to change that because that seems like it will take forever!

Grumpy Chair said...

Yippie on your exercise calendar!

Your toes look awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love your calendar. It is fantastic. Great job doing all that work!

Anonymous said...

Good job! That is such and accomplishment

Hanlie said...

January was a huge success for you! Well done!

That's a very pretty calender! Good luck for February and all its challenges. You will do it!

Heather said...

great job this month. wishing you the best of luck for Feb!

Amy said...

Wow.. if thats not a visually satisfying accomplishment, I dunno what is!

lainb said...

random question -- I know your post headings have to do with songs, but how do you choose each day?

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Girl you rock! I'm going to hop on the scale on Monday and if it doesn't give me a good number I'll probably join in on the Scale-Free February Diet.

Look at how much you go to the gym! INSANE!

Kiki227 said...

The stickers are a good idea, I think I shall steal said idea! Thanks ;)

Kim said...

WOW - I am so impressed!! Great job!!! :)

Wendi said...

Krissie, sounds like you have the right plan, I know you can do it! Congradulations on such a great January and good luck for this month.

Anonymous said...

Gosh... I think the calendar idea is truly awesome. I may have to copy it! :) What a great way to see your progress over the entire month. When you look at it that way, it's so easy to see how your overall health & fitness have improved... seriously, this is a much better way to measure your progress than simply relying on the scale. Bravo!

j

Cherry Dolphin said...

WOW!!! That is AWESOME! I love the calendar, and I think that I am just going to have to do one for myself. I am so proud of you, keep up the good work!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What a great visual of your success! Can't wait to see your February calendar.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's such an inspiring weight loss