Wednesday, November 7, 2007

the weather outside is frightful...

With all the uncluttering we did with the move, I decided to also pare down my side stuff. I was checking my counter too much. So it's gone. It's okay. I feel the need to start over in some way, and that is the closest I'm willing to get at this point.

It is Christmas around our house. We are listening to Christmas music. I am cooking soup and thinking about baking cookies. All is well.

I am counting points again as of today. Nathan as well. He needs to know how hard this is for me. I haven't gotten on the scale recently. I don't want to be frightened.

I'm going to watch my new favorite show (Wheel of Fortune) and then do my devotional. I ran out of time this morning.

I'm in the process of getting back on the wagon. Really.

5 comments:

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

Good for you! I too need to join you on getting back on the wagon it's sooooo HARD!!!! HUGS!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Ditto for me. I'm all about next week baby.

Amy said...

I loved reading all about your birthday. As a bride-to-be, I hope that Andrew and I have the rock solid relationship that you and Nathan have. I know it sounds totally mushy, but I get all warm and fuzzy when I read about the stuff you guys do together. Really makes me smile.

I hope you had an amazing birthday Krissie!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I'm going to try a meeting tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. I'm not wild about the idea of weighing in at the end of the day but it's close to my house and on the way home from work. We'll see how it goes. At least it'll be further motivation to eat healthy on the weekends!

Sarah said...

My parents live in Charleston. I will be driving through Lexington on Wednesday and Sunday. Let me know if you will be in town and want to meet up for a late lunch on Sunday. I usually drive through Lexington around 1-2 PM. :)